Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2012

iMac Hard Drive Died

This week my system hard drive died on me :-( so until I can rebuild my main iMac intel core 2 duo computer I am limited to communicating and working with my little iMac G4 700mhz machine. Kind of slow but the little workhorse does it's job. Problem is the little thing is about 4 versions of OS behind and since it is non-Intel has the occasional fight with blogger and other internet applications.

Unfortunately a lot of my files, images and fancy software applications are stuck on the busted drive. I had some backup done but not all I needed. Hopefully I will be able to pry some of these off the damages drive :-(


1 comment:

  1. Busted hard drives really drive you down, especially if some of those contents hold special memories. With vast information on the web that could help with strategies and services, do think likely that you'll retrieve your files. Everyone should have a back-up copy of your files to two external drives, where you can use one of them as offsite storage or use an online backup service in case you forgot to bring it with you. That way, you won't need to worry with your files.

    ReplyDelete