Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Prints on Aluminum Panel

Today I also was finally able to get my aluminum mounted digital prints from Opus Art Supplies Downtown. I was delighted with the results as they were digital images of 5 watercolours printed on watercolour art paper CP mounted on aluminum panel and a light laminating film for protection.

The colours did turn out a bit more vibrant than the originals and the images are sharp and crisp. The prints were done at the same size as the originals. The aluminum panels are very thin but extremely tough and rigid providing excellent support. The back of each panel has a nice rectangular mall mount bar and hardware that allow the panel to be screwed directly to the wall.

As soon as I am able I will take photos of these 5 prints mounted on my wall.

Cheers
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment