Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sketchcrawl Wall of Fame

On Sept 2nd, I started my "Sketchcrawl Wall of Fame" by framing and putting up a few sketches from a few sketchcrawlers around the globe. Each framed sketch has permission from the original artist with the explicit promise this is for my home use only with credits to the artist. Two artists included so far are James Robertson (San Francisco, USA) and Somsesh Kumar (Bangalore, India).

I hope to get permission from a number of other sketchcrawl artists in the next few weeks and then frame them too. The images framed are photo prints with the exception of two original sketches by James Robertson.

Note: These are NOT sketches done by me but rather by other artists.. I cannot claim any credit for these great pieces.

Somsesh has posted the following on his blog at http://somsesh.blogspot.com/
[Click on image for larger view]

No comments:

Post a Comment