Translate

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sketchcrawl 33 Prep - Granville Island

Right after I had done the first sketch of "Lindsay May at Granville Island", I had started a second sketch. Although this is not IMHO as good a view of Lindsay, I decided to finish it. On a recommendation from a (fellow sketcher from Ottawa, Ontario) John Wright I decided to add a splash of colour to hi-light Lindsay in the sketch. The sketch is attached below.

For those that are not familiar with singer/songwriter Lindsay May, I suggest you watch out for her once her CD is released. This young lady has a fantastic voice and creates meaningful lyrics for her songs. Two of her songs "Lie To You" and "Star in the Sky" have been stuck in my head all week. I suggest you check out Lindsay's Website for her songs and current activities.

"Lindsay May #2 - at the Granville Island Market"
[Click on image for larger view]

No comments:

Post a Comment